Stay connected during the Congress. The official ISPGR 2017 Mobile Congress App will be available as a free download for before each Congress for iPhone, Android, Blackberry and all tablets, and in a web version for all other web browser-enabled smartphones.
As an ISPGR attendee, the app is designed to maximize your time and experience with the meeting.
Information at your fingertips
- View all meeting information on your mobile device (program, abstracts, speakers, etc.)
- Browse the program by date and time, theme, and track
- Search for individual abstracts, sessions, speakers and exhibitors
- View full abstracts without the abstract booklet
- Navigate your way through the conference with easy zoom maps
- Have access to meeting documents and last minute session handouts
- Build a personalized schedule with built-in reminders
- Browse local restaurants and attractions
Stay connected before, during, and after the event
- Receive important conference-related notifications and updates
- View attendee profiles
- Opt into messaging and share contact/schedule info with other attendees
- Participate in the live session polling for each session
- Create bookmarked exhibitor list, take note on an exhibitor and/or mark them as ‘visited’
- Upload conference photos to share with the ISPGR community
Session and poster display
- Browse sessions/posters by theme
- View speaker profiles linked to sessions
- Take notes within specific sessions/posters that can be saved and emailed
Free and easy!
- Extremely user-friendly
- Available as a free download in the App Store and Android Market
- Email support during conference
- Built-in QR code scanner
Works across mobile devices
- Native app* for iPhone, Blackberry, Android and tablets
- Web app* for all other devices
- Multi-device sync
*A native app is one that is installed directly onto the mobile device and can work with no internet connectivity, whereas, a web app works via a web browser and requires an internet connection.